72h Entire Level Italian Group Class Online
Italian language course for beginners of every language speaking. This course is really the first step in our loved language.
Our school offers you the chance to learn Italian twice a week, for a faster learning and improvement!
Each group class includes 5-6 students and will commence with a minimum of 4 students. Courses are offered on a modular basis (from module 1 to module 3) and each module follows the standards of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2). Each teaching class lasts 2 hours, for a total of 36 classes (72 hours) per module. The book will be issued on the first day of lesson and will be used for all of the 3 modules.
Students must maintain a minimum of 75% attendance (9 lessons out of 12) to be eligible for a Certificate of Attendance awarded by the Singapore Italian School.
By reaching the A1 level, the student has a basic knowledge of the Italian language and is able to test their Italian language knowledge through the language exam CILS level A1. The CILS certification is a qualification issued by the university, which declares the level of linguistic and communicative competences in Italian as a foreign language.
Our students can take this exam at the end of their A1.3 module, once they have completed successfully all of the 3 modules A1. At the end of each module (A1.1, A1.2, A1.3) they will be tested with a 50-minutes exam based on the topics learned in the module, which however does not function as a language certificate.
The CILS A1 level exam is divided into 5 parts which will test the student’s oral comprehension (part 1), the written comprehension (part 2), the grammatical structure knowledge (part 3), the written production (part 4) and the oral production (part 5). To complete part 1 – part 4 you will be given 2 hours and 15 minutes (with a 15-minute break before part 4), while part 5 will take 10 minutes and will test both your oral interaction (dialogue with your teacher) and oral production (monologue on a topic) skills.
- Over 36 lectures and 72 hours of content
- Small classes (4-8 pax) for a better language practice and learning
- Lessons recaps sent weekly directly from your teacher
- Make-up classes at competitive prices
- Online continuous learning and assessment
- Conversational Italian supported by grammatical evidences
- Course content designed by considering both the students’ needs and the Common Framework Reference for Languages (CEFR) standards
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Extra material for those students who want to improve one specific linguistic dimension